Wednesday, July 3, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

Since I feel like you guys don't know me very well, I might as well share some facts so you can get a better idea of who I am as a person. So without further ado, here we go...

1. I have 2 younger sisters (one has a blog as well Dani's blog).
2. I'm not afraid of bugs or any type of insect.
3. I have never broken a bone (knock on wood...).
4. I've never had a normal pet (besides fish, I've only had a guinea pig).
5. When I was young and actually even now, I compare people to animals or just other things that they might look like...I know, I'm weird.
6. I really don't like heights especially inside.
7. I almost always crave chips and salsa.
8. My least favorite color is orange.
9. I hate the sound of nails clicking together.
10. One of my favorite foods is ice cream.
11. I've been to 13 different countries.
12. Some people think I come across as stuck up but I'm actually just shy.
13. I'm love everything mango but especially just cut up mango.
14. I wore limited too until 8th grade.
15. I used to be obsessed with diet coke then I switched to sprite and now I'm not sure which one I like more.
16. When I was a baby and in day care, I was the only baby who wouldn't sleep when it was nap time because I was so curious about what everyone else was doing.
17. I don't paint my nails as much as I'd like to because I feel like they grow out or chip too quickly and that it isn't even worth it sometimes.
18. I think it would be cool if I could travel through time and spend a while in all the different decades of the 1900's.
19. I took French in high school because I liked the Madeline tv show and books.
20. I have a freckle on my lip and I don't like it.
21. I have a little scar on my forehead (that my bangs cover up) from when I had the chicken pox in 4th grade.
22. Sometimes when I was younger, I wished my hair was either brown or blonde.
23. I really don't like mushrooms.
24. I think my hair looks better curly instead of straight.
25. My first kiss was in kindergarden...on the bus.
26. I have a serious problem with being on time to things, I could wake up 10 minutes earlier and still be late.
27. Macaroni and cheese was my favorite food growing up and it is still one of my favorite foods now.
28. I organize things by making lists.
29. One day I want to either live in Italy or spend a few months there.
30. When I was little, I said that I would marry Barney, yes, the purple dinosaur.
31. I haven't been on a roller coaster since I was like 7 years old.
32. When I was little, I didn't think much about a career that I wanted to do, I always just thought I'd be a stay-at-home mom and that is something I still want to do, but now I do want a career first.
33. Growing up I did these sports: cheerleading, dance, tennis, t-ball, ice skating, gymnastics, and soccer.
34. Even though I did all of those sports I wouldn't say that I'm really athletic.
35. I wish I had stuck with ballet or dance growing up.
36. I have always loved photography and cameras, I even remember my very first camera, a yellow crayola camera that required film.
37. I have a major sweet tooth.
38. I started developing an interest in food and travel at an early age because I loved watching 40 dollars a day with Rachael Ray.
39. If I could be any female celebrity I would be Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Kristen Bell, or Diana Agron.
40. The Proposal is one of my favorite movies and I could quote just about every line from it.
41. I donated my hair to locks of love when I was in 7th grade and I have wanted to again ever since.
42. It is on my bucket list to be in a real music video one day.
43. A lot of people have described my style as preppy.
44. I can be extremely indecisive and I over-think everything.
45. I'm very in tune to emotions and how other people are feeling.
46. I hate food being bland so I love all types of sauces.
47. I especially love these sauces: sweet and sour, honey mustard, and ranch.
48. I still love all disney movies. 
49. I strongly believe the quote,"everything happens for a reason".
50. My astrological sign is virgo.

1 comment:

  1. nice to know;)
    would like to follow each other, let me know if you want!

    xoxo

    kelpadailyfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete