Sunday, June 30, 2013

Things I'm Loving (Month of June)


Hi girlies! In honor of today being the last day in June, I figured that it would be the perfect day to share what I've loved all month. 

Clothing & Accessories:
-Turquoise Merona Emily Braided Strap Gladiator Sandals from Target Here's the link
-Forever 21 Harem style pants Here's the link. I couldn't find the exact same pair online but these are very similar.
-Victoria's Secret Push-up Bikini Top. I couldn't find the link to this (I bought it a few months ago) so I'm not sure if they are still selling it.
-Forever 21 Woven Fedora. I bought mine a few years ago but here is a similar one

Beauty & Hair Products:
-Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner Here's the link
-Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Candle. Unfortunately, they are no longer selling this online. 
-Yankee Candle Sun & Sand Candle Here's the link 
-Covergirl urban basics eye enhancers 4-kit shadow Here's the link
-Simple Cleansing Makeup Remover Wipes Here's the link
-Essie Nail Polish in Peach Daquiri Here's the link
-Pacifica Color Quench Mineral Lip Tint in Blood Orange Here's the link
-Burts Bees Watermelon Lip Shimmer Here's the link
-St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Here's the link

Miscellaneous: 
Food: Pistachios 
Drink: Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
TV Show: Full House & Friends
Genre: Country
Songs (because I can't pick just one):


xo, Nicole




                                                             

8 comments:

  1. ooo some good things here i really can't wait for the victoria Secrets store to open near us.
    Yankee Candles are amazing too i love them.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Victoria's Secret is amazing, I'm sure you'll love it! :)

      Delete
  2. loving your blog so far love! keep up the good work, ive followed you on blogger :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! I've followed you on blogger too! I already love your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Great post - the Essie polish looks gorgeous! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just looked at your blog and I love it, keep up the great work :)

      Delete
  4. I have that Essie polish too - so gorgeous for summer! Would love if you checked my blog out, just started up recently as well! x

    http://facetalktalk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is like the perfect summer color! I love your blog!

      Delete