Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I've Been A Little Chef Recently

Hi lovelies,

Since I'm not yet ready to post about my vacation (I know it's going to be a longer post or broken up into a few posts) I decided to share some of the things I cooked earlier this week and just what I've been up to the last few days.

On Sunday, I made stuffed zucchini. I've made it once before and this time it was much better. I found the recipe that I used on pinterest and the only adjustment that I made was adding sausage to it. Therefore, I did some of the steps slightly different from the recipe. Speaking of the recipe, here it is. Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
Now I'll insert the few pictures that I took.
Some of the ingredients. I'd recommend going to a farmer's market and getting fresh veggies. 


This last picture shows what else I ate with the stuffed zucchini. Just a salad with ranch dressing, some mashed potatoes, and bread with butter. 
That same night, I ended up hanging out with a few friends for a little bit. They came over to my house and we had a bonfire and made s'mores.


The next day, I went on a little hike with one of my friends and later did some cooking. 

Then later that day, I made a Nutella Mug Cake from another recipe that I found on pinterest. Nutella Mug Cake Recipe

I thought the mug cake turned out pretty good. I added some vanilla ice cream and a little chocolate syrup to mine. I actually thought that the amount made in one mug could be shared as I ate about half or less of mine.

I'm actually looking up some recipes on pinterest now to make this evening with some girl friends. If we end up making anything, I will definitely make a post on what I make and how we made it. 

Have a wonderful day!

x, nicole








4 comments:

  1. Suuuuuppperr jelous of your fireplace!And the stuffed zuchini looks amazing

    x

    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stuffed zucchini and the nutella mug cake looks rather scrummy!The hike looked fun:)

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete