Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July Weekend

Since I haven't posted in a few days, I thought I'd just tell you guys about my weekend and share some pictures from it. Thursday was the 4th of July and I didn't have to work. It was a little rainy, but we didn't let that get in the way of our fun. I went to a parade and festival with my friends, then we decided to hang out at my house for a bit. After my friends left, I had a cookout with my family. I planned on going to see fireworks, but they were cancelled due to all of the rain and some technical difficulties. Here are my 4th of July nails:

Thumb: Orly Star of Bombay (it's actually navy blue but it looks black in the lighting)
Ring finger: Essie Luxeffects Set in Stones
All other fingers: Orly Star Spangled on top of OPI Color So Hot It Berns
(Sorry about the chipping nails, I took this picture on Friday after my nails had been painted for a few days).

This is what I wore on the 4th of July except when I was at the parade and festival, I had jean shorts on.
The red pants are from Abercrombie & Fitch and the striped shirt is from Forever 21.


On Friday, I worked during the day and then hang out with friends in the evening. Here are some pictures from Friday: 
         

Here is my outfit from Friday:


My shirt is from Urban Outfitters and my black shorts are from American Eagle. I wore black braided flip flops from American Eagle as well.

On Saturday, I had a dinner party with some friends at my house. I made tacos for dinner with brownies for dessert. Afterwards, we swam in my pool, got in my hot tub, and had a bonfire. The sunset was really pretty, so we decided to take some group pictures. 
***I forgot to take pictures of the food so unfortunately I cannot share what it looked like. Also, I will only be uploading pictures of me at this time. Since my friends do not know about my blog, for their safety, I do not think it is fair to upload pictures of them at this time.


That was my weekend, I hope you guys had an amazing weekend and have a great start to your week! Also, feel free to share what you did this weekend!

xo, Nicole









No comments:

Post a Comment