Thursday, August 29, 2013

Liebster Blog Award Take 2

Hi girlies!

So I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award again and so I have decided to answer the questions (since they are different) and promote the blog that nominated me. That's only fair right?

I was nominated by:
http://theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com/

Here are the questions:

What inspired you to start your own blog? 
I was inspired to start my own blog because I have been following blogs whether it be on tumblr, blogger, or other sites for years. I have always been somewhat fascinated with the idea and decided why not start my own? I think it is a great way to connect with people and to share ideas (fashion, cooking, places to travel, etc.)

Who is your biggest inspiration of all time?
Hmm. Well I don't have just one biggest inspiration but one of them are definitely the Shaytards on YouTube.

What do you fear the most?
Fear itself.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go to Greece because I've never been there.

What is your most favorite beauty product ever?
This is a tough one...I'd say mascara but there are a few that I really like.

Who are some of your favorite YouTube beauty gurus?
I'll say their usernames: Fleurdeforce, Missglammorazzi, sarahbelle93x, glamourista16, kandee johnson, and DaniAustin2.

What are your favorite drugstore and high-end makeup brands?
Covergirl, Revlon, Mary Kay, and Nars.

What is your favorite fashion brand?
Recently I have really been into J. Crew and Ralph Lauren.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn't overanalyze/stress about things as much as I do. I would live in the moment more and be happier. But don't worry, it's something I'm trying to teach myself how to do!

Who was your first celebrity crush?
I guess it was probably Justin Timberlake, although I didn't have pictures of him all over my room or anything, I thought he was cute back in the 'NSYNC days (and he still is now).

x, nicole





1 comment:

  1. good answer for the ' thing you would change' i wuld have to say the same!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete