Saturday, August 24, 2013

Some recent purchases

Hi lovelys!

I'm in the process of lots of cleaning and organizing but I wanted to get a post up because it's been a few days. I'm still working on a few posts from my vacation a month ago and hope to have those up within the next week or so too! I also have a DIY coming up. Now without further ado, here are my recent purchases.

1. Love Does by Bob Goff
2. Moroccan argan oil shampoo 
3. Moroccan argan oil conditioner
4. Carmex (I had to get 3 tubes because I'm obsessed and I go through them so quickly!)
5. Red EOS lip balm 
6. Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask
7. Kensington Garden Perfume
8. Lilly Pulitzer Sunglass Strap
9. Ralph Lauren Polo White Slim-Fit Oxford
10. Ralph Lauren Polo Green and White Slim-Fit Oxford
11. Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda

                        x, nicole

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog! Go check it out! :) x

    http://theprettylilthingsblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/tag-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral agenda caught my eye!!:) Love your blog hun!
    be awesome if you could check out my blog?:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete