Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Impression: Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask

Hi ladies!

Today I thought I would share my first impression or an initial review of the Alba Botanica Natural Hawaiian Facial Mask. Below is a photo of the product in the packaging (I did not take this photo).

The consistency is like a gel and I used my fingers to put it on, but I read some reviews that used a tongue depressor or substitute. I put it on for about 5 minutes and the product was starting to dry (but it isn't supposed to get fully dry and peel like another mask). After 5 minutes, rinse the mask off. I really liked hawaiian facial mask. I feel like it cleaned my face and helped clean out my pores more than anything else I've tried. The only thing I don't love about it is the smell. It doesn't smell awful but I don't love the smell either. I love it so much, that I wish I could use it again tonight!

x, nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment