Sunday, June 30, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hello to anyone who has stumbled along to my blog! I'm Nicole and I'll tell you a little bit about myself and what to expect in the future. I'm a college student with a love for all things fashion, photography, traveling, and cooking, so expect those sort of things on here. Coffee shops, reading a good book, and spending time with my friends and family are some of the things I enjoy the most. Currently, it is summer, but I am doing an internship full-time as well as taking an online class. Even though my life is busy, I think it is important to live every day to the fullest and to do things that make you happy. That is  why I have created this blog, to focus on those things and to bring you guys along for the ride.

xo, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog and its lovely!! xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is amazing and BTW, love your hair! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete